Our Express Hajj Package is for individuals with time constraints and a limited budget. The benefits of going with Al-Haram Travel for Hajj include the following:
- Guidance – Our group leader has over 10 years of experience leading Hajj groups. He will manage the logistics and our group scholar will teach you how to perform the rites.
- Location – Our accommodation Shisha (suburb of Makkah near Mina) will be walking distance (within 30 minutes) from the Jamarat – this will be useful to rest during the days of Hajj when one is camped in Mina.
- Quality – The standards for safety, cleanliness, and service are carefully considered against American standards.
- Price – We avoid unnecessary luxuries to balance affordability without sacrificing quality and this comes from the experience of helping 800+ pilgrims in the past 5 years in performing their Hajj and Umrah.
Hajj is a sacred journey that for most people will be a once in a lifetime journey. We invite you to contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
$6,350 from Chicago*
$475 Hajj Visa Fee
*Based on Quad Occupancy
*Excludes taxes (VAT Est. $100)
August 3-August 18
- Flight (round-trip)
- Hotel accommodations
- Meals (see exclusions)
- Ihram (for men)
- Drawstring Bag
Mufti Zeshan Ahmed
- Transportation between Shisha and Masjid al Haram will be limited. Be prepared to complement that with the fare of shared Uber rides with fellow group members. Umrah and Hajj Tawaf will be performed as a group.
We’ll visit many historic sites of Makkah and Madinah in the company of resident scholars that will bring the Seerah to life.
One-stop flights from Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Washington, Boston, Houston, Miami, and Atlanta.
Our group leaders and scholars put forth their best effort to put all pilgrims at ease during the sacred Hajj journey.