Contingent upon the Saudi government’s reinstatement of international pilgrims into this year’s Hajj pilgrimage, Al-Haram Travel intends to register a limited number of passengers.
Until a formal announcement is made by the Saudi government and some of the pricing related to the Hajj camp fees are subsequently finalized, Al-Haram Travel will take conditionally refundable deposits.
Use the short registration form on this page if you are interested in a travel consultation with one of our representatives as a first step to mutually evaluate whether our program is an appropriate fit.
Hajj Pilgrimage Package (July 2 – July 17)
All dates below are subject to a +1/-1-day schedule change based on Islamic Calendar declaration from Saudi Arabian government and airline schedules. Also, if the selected air carrier requires an overnight transit either on the departure or return due to flight schedules and availability, the extra day(s) would be added onto the trip.
- Round-trip airfare from USA to Saudi Arabia included.
- Accommodation in Makkah 5-star hotel (July 3 – July 13) for 10 nights located within 1km walking distance to Masjid al Haram. Breakfast and Dinner buffet included.
- Accommodation in Medina 5-star hotel (July 13 – July 16/17) for 3-4 nights located within 400m walking distance to Masjid al Nabawi. Breakfast and Dinner buffet included.
- Accommodation in Mina & Arafat in North American tents with and sofa beds (8 ZH – 12 ZH / July 7 – July 11) included. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in boxed meals included.
- Transportation from Jeddah Airport -> Makkah Hotel -> Madinah Hotel -> Madinah Airport as well as within the sites of Hajj during the Pilgrimage included.
Hajj package does not include:
- United Agents Fees (expected to be approximately $500 per person).
- Zabiha / Sacrifice (expected to be approximately $200 per person).
- Taxi on 10th Zil-Hajj from Mina to Makkah Hotel one-way (expected $25 per person).
- COVID-19 PCR tests as required by the governing authorities and/or Air carriers.